Pages

Tuesday 16 January 2018

A round up of new season HUSH!

Shall we? On this cold (and now snowy) January Tuesday evening, shall we treat ourselves to a peek at the new collection from HUSH? Oh the flip yes! Let's take a moment or two to cast aside those winter chills and turn our thoughts to warmer weather and lighter clothing.


This colourblock jumper (£110) is going to sell out in a flash, for sure. So if you're even vaguely tempted, I would secure one now. Is it not the perfect transitional jumper? Maybe it's something to do with the fact that it's pink. And navy. My two favourite colours ever.


And oh hello, Mrs Predictable strikes again with this printed silk shirt (£115) which just happens to be in midnight and pink. I am a huge fan of silk shirts. Easy to say I know but they feel so lovely against the skin and the older I get the more I appreciate them - which I think is a good thing. Sort of.

I love how it's styled here with the Amesbury shoe (£149) and these stripe bryce culottes (£59). I wasn't sure that I particularly liked this style of shoe when I saw it on its own but I knew that when I saw it as part of an outfit I probably would. And oh what a surprise. I do!

Oh hello puff sleeved sweat top (£59) aren't you the perfect piece to take us from winter into spring?


And I am absolutely feeling all the love for this asymmetric Veria frill skirt (£69) which will be brilliant with heeled ankle boots, or 70s style boots and a roll neck now, or with flat sandals or trainers plus a t-shirt and denim jacket once the warmer weather arrives. It's already limited stock so again, be quick!


Oh and how about this to completely fall in love with? The famous Hush Onyx leather jacket in Blush (£295). With its 166 reviews (albeit most are for the other colours of grey and black) this is a much loved jacket across the shoulders of many a women throughout the country.


And last but definitely not least, I'm over the moon to see these frayed star jeans (£79). They are really similar to a pair of jeans that I have from Mango and which people always ask me about when I wear them on Instagram. Up until now I haven't seen anything similar but these are so similar that hopefully they will make a lot of people really happy! It's made me happy just knowing that they may make someone else happy. And they're a relaxed style so you can get the same slouchy fit. Someone please buy them and tell me what they're like!


Well that's certainly brightened up my Tuesday night as I sit in front of the log burner with snow outside. Please go away soon snow. I can't stand any more slippery journeys to school. Oh and it is Tuesday isn't it? I said to my daughter's boyfriend earlier that perhaps they should consider going to a particular place for dinner as they did 2:1 on burgers on a Monday. He gave me a slightly odd look before gently saying "Is it Monday today? I thought it was Tuesday." The boy has tact.